For decades, neon signs have helped business owners stand out. Although you might think that the novelty of LED neon signs would be over, they are still very effective. Today’s post highlights 8 undisputed benefits neon signs have provided business owners since the 1950s.
- High visibility. High visibility. Neon signs can be a bright, eye-catching addition to any business front. Having a neon sign on your business front will immediately boost your visibility, even in a crowded area with fierce competitors. Small business owners who want to announce their arrival can use neon signage.
- You have complete creative freedom. LED neon signs offer a lot of customization possibilities. You have many options for designing your logo. Our starter packs allow businesses to create neon signs in any shape or color. We’ll assist you in finding someone who can do it. Do not settle for stock images.
- Nighttime functionality. Businesses can operate at night with neon signs. Although you can add lighting to your existing signage to make it more visible, neon is usually more affordable, both for installation and maintenance.
- It is cheap and easy to use. After hydrogen, helium, and oxygen, neon is the fifth most abundant element in the universe. Because of their abundance, neon signs are very affordable. They don’t use much electricity and can be touched with no heat. They also tend to last longer than light bulbs. You can save money on replacement bulbs by buying neon. A neon sign that runs on a standard wall current and 90W of electricity will cost you around 20 cents per hour if it is used continuously. The average toaster consumes 900 watts, which is 10x the power of your business’s lifeblood.
- Large operating range. Neon signs are durable and safe. They can also be used in areas where the line voltage is subjected to brownouts or surges.
- Long life span. Neon signs can last between 10 and 12 years if they are well-maintained. Neon signage’s value is evident when you consider the fact that they require little maintenance and that traditional light signs can go out after 6 months.
- It is easy to set up. Easy setup. Our business partners will assist you with your installation.
- Attract customers. Advertising has a long history with neon signs. In fact, since the 1950s, local advertising campaigns have relied on this brand awareness medium to attract customers. Because neon signs are so appealing, people have become conditioned to pay attention to them. You can leverage this consumer conditioning to your benefit by looking for neon signs to determine whether businesses are open or not. You’ll be noticed by passersby as soon as you place your neon sign.
Contact Signworld to learn more about LED neon signs and schedule a consultation in your area